I got some more plaster bandage and have now virtually finished up on the plaster work.
I have covered all of the hill areas and also layed some over all of the joins and screw holes. I still need to use some wet plaster to blend the edges in but there isn't much of that to do.
I have made a retaining wall and a girder to hide the point motor and the hidden entrance.
Here is a photo of where these two are going:
The rest of the pictures are just general shots to give an idea f how the plaster has finshed up.
Don't forget - you can double click on any picture to see a larger version in anther tab.