Monday 10 September 2012

Just about to start

I have the mdf sheet on board. I am going out today to get the wood for the framework and tomorrow I should be able to get the baseboards made.

Then, it is back to the apartment and start laying track!

I have two more real purchases - i.e. lots of money - to get.
  1. I kept all the points from my old layout but not much of the track so I have to buy a pile of flexible track.
  2. I disposed of my ZTC controller - too many memories - and am now going to buy a Digitrax controller. I am lucky in having Coastal DCC just down the road from me so I will be able to pick it soon.  I am intending to buy a Digitrax Zephyr Xtra which should provide all I need for running a small N Scale layout.
Hopefully I will have some cobstruction photos tomorrow.

No comments: